If you seek any further information you can email [email protected]
Digital Fox is a content producer, publisher and promoter. We are owned by Digital Fox investments.
Digital Fox is committed to providing you with the best experience. Digital Fox is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The notice to you and choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Collection of your personal information
- There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Digital Fox content, or to comment on content you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
- We also offer you the option to subscribe to receive emails through Mailchimp. If you submit your information through our subscription pop up we will keep your name and email address on file until you choose to remove it.
We may also collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a contest or award, or link an account through a social network. Examples of the information we collect may include email, name, phone number, address, or credit card information. We work with social networks including, not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. We have access to information you directly provide and information through those social networking services based on your privacy settings on those networks.
Information we get from your use of our services.
- We may collect usage information when you visit different parts of our site or use our applications. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, device type, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
How we use information we collect
- We use the information we collect from all of our services and from third parties to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect us and our users. We may also use this aggregated and demographic information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant search results and ads and also to contact you with articles, information and updates from our platform.
- Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
Sharing of your personal information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Digital Fox takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- We and our service providers, marketing partners, and affiliates may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our site, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our site and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the site and other sites, and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, and we may share this information with other organisations, such as advertisers.
Please visit the links below to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioural advertising providers:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Please note that this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Use of your personal information
- For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Digital Fox reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.